Fire Damage Photo Gallery

soot on wall looks grayish

Rego Park Fire and Soot Problems

A grease fire in the nearby kitchen of a Rego Park unit can circulate sticky, sooty residue quickly. The tendency to swiftly wipe away the stains usually leads to smearing and more difficult cleanup. Rely on SERVPRO professionals to use the correct products and hand tools like dry sponges, to minimize the fire damage.

Soot on outside of stone fireplace

Kew Gardens Smoke and Odor Problems

SERVPRO strongly recommends to our neighbors and customers to always have your fireplace and chimney inspected before the winter arrives. Our team can clean this stone fireplace in Kew Gardens and set up a hydroxyl generator and light fogging to eliminate the smoke odors. "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage Cleanup In Rego Park

When it comes to fire damage services, our team is your best option. Our professionals can handle any size fire damage disaster in your Rego Park home. SERVPRO of Forest Hills / Ridgewood has the expertise, advanced training, and specialized equipment to restore your home to pre-damage condition.

Fire Damage – Kew Gardens Home

Fire damage at this Kew Gardens home started on the stovetop in the kitchen. It was a grease fire, and grease fires are very hot and create a considerable amount of soot and smoke damage even if they are extinguished rather rapidly. In this case, the hood, cabinetry, and ceiling were covered with soot and smoke damage. SERVPRO of Forest Hills / Ridgewood industry certified technicians can clean and restore damage of this nature to make it “Like it never even happened.”

Fire Damage In Kew Gardens

Call our experts right away if your home in Kew Gardens experiences a fire. We will respond quickly and begin the restoration process immediately. SERVPRO of Forest Hills / Ridgewood has the expertise, state-of-the-art equipment, and advanced training to restore your home to pre-damage condition. “Like it never even happened.”

Kitchen Fire Damage

This kitchen suffered from a small kitchen fire.  There was significant smoke and soot damage.  SERVPRO quickly responded and begin clean up procedures on walls and cabinets.  They quickly restored the kitchen back to pre fire conditions.