Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
There are many steps that you can take to reduce the pressing and immediate threats in your home after a fire loss incident. Because so many of the properties throughout Queens and its surrounding areas are aging structures, be mindful of the presence of harmful airborne contaminants that could exist after structural losses, such as asbestos. Only complete these tips if it is safe for you to do so.
- Contact SERVPRO and your insurance provider if you have not already done so
- Begin a damage assessment using the appropriate personal protective equipment
- Begin ventilation of the house when possible
- DO NOT attempt to remove soot residues on your own – you could stain the affected surface and aerosolized harmful soot particles.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (718) 381-3702
Why Choose SERVPRO of Forest Hills / Ridgewood?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When fire and water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, day or night, to your Queens home or business. A faster response helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive fire damage cleanup and restoration training to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Besides the obvious advantage of lower costs, our “restore first” mentality also gets you back into your home or business quicker and with less disruption to your life.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Forest Hills / Ridgewood is locally owned and operated—so we are part of the Queens community too. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large-scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Queens, NY
- Forest Hills, NY
- Forest Hills Gardens, NY
- Forest Park, NY
- Fresh Pond, NY
- Ridgewood, NY
- Kew Gardens, NY
- Rego Park, NY
- Glendale, NY
- Maspeth, NY
- Middle Village, NY
- Woodhaven, NY
- Richmond Hill, NY
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. When various materials burn, the soot and residue they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair