Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Forest Hills/ Ridgewood has trained professionals ready to respond anytime for your restoration emergency. We have technicians who can respond in your time of need. We are just a phone call away day or night!! Our teams are dedicated to responding "faster to any size disaster". We provide the training and continue ongoing training to handle your cleaning or restoration needs. We are locally owned and operated in Brooklyn, New York. We specialize in any type of water, fire, storm, or mold damages in your home or business. Give us a call today in your time of need and someone will be there immediately to assess your property and get started on the clean up process.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (718) 381-3702
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Forest Hills / Ridgewood arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.