Why Do Queens Homeowners Need Professional Mold Removal Companies?
SERVPRO Mold Removal Companies Specialize in Mitigation and Restoration
Queens property owners might be surprised to know that 70% of homes contain mold. While homeowners can minimize this by keeping moisture levels below 50%, disasters like pipe leaks can occur that allow these microbes to spread.
Emergency-response Queens mold removal companies like SERVPRO implement fast-acting mold cleanup strategies to return residences to a clean, safe condition for occupants once more. Comprehensive training, sophisticated tools, and constant availability help this firm maintain a consistently high standard for mitigation response.
SERVPRO Tools Effectively Combat Mold Proliferation
SERVPRO’s repertoire of sophisticated tools operated by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-certified techs includes:
- Negative air pressure machinery with HEPA filters designed to catch particles as small as 0.3 microns in diameter
- Dozens of proprietary EPA-registered biocides that can combat mold proliferation and related odors
- Moisture extraction wands that aid in making a Queens property inhospitable for mold and other microbes
- Air movement and dehumidification units that work in tandem to remove remaining surface and air moisture so technicians can focus on removal of mold spores, even in HVAC systems
- Odor control solutions like scented granules, commercial-grade deodorizing solvents, and time-release pellets for effective odor removal at the particle level
Property owners can reach SERVPRO of Forest Hills / Ridgewood at (718) 381-3702 for 24/7 restoration services.