What Do Queens Area Fire Restoration Pros Offer That DIY Methods Cannot?
SERVPRO Provides Industry-Proven Fire Restoration to Bring Your Queens Property Back to Pre-Fire Condition
Fire remediation must include more than wiping away residue and tossing charred debris. Due to the corrosive nature of smoke and soot residue, skilled technicians trained to handle water & fire damage restorations are the best way to get the results you need. SERVPRO is the team to call for house fire clean up that is stress-free, efficient, and cost-effective.
When contacting our team for fire restoration in Queens, we show up within hours to begin the assessment. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster, and once first responders give us the green light to enter, we begin house fire clean up as soon as possible.
Some Steps Our Technicians May Take During the Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration and Cleanup Include:
- The application of chemicals to help safely clean your surfaces
- The use of agitation and other techniques that allow us to accelerate soiling removal
- The total deodorization of your home with the help of:
- Thermal foggers
- Air scrubbers
- Ozone generators
- The sanitization and cleaning of surface areas with antimicrobials to leave your home Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
- The proper disposal of all unsalvageable belongings and charred debris
- The implementation of controlled demolition services, as needed, to fully restore damage
SERVPRO of Forest Hills/Ridgewood features the IICRC-certified technicians you want on the job when you require fire restoration. We are available 24/7, just call (718) 381-3702, and our Green Fleet will be at your door as soon as possible.